The Matar Stables Bullio Cup will be awarded to the first successful combination from the AERA or FEI events in the Open, MWT or HWT divisions
• 120km and 80km rides will be run as Vet Gate Into Hold (VGIH) Rides.
• Intermediate & Intro rides will be run with normal AERA 30 minute vetting with 55bpm pulse rate.
• Hold Times for 120km & 80km rides will be 45mins for each loop (unless advised otherwise)
• Max. Heart Rates for the 120km & 80km rides will be 60bpm in 20mins off each loop (and 30mins at the end).
• FEI Open minimum weight will be 73kg with all riding tack and clothing, excluding bridle.
• There will be designated camping areas for those with FEI horses. We will try and accommodate those stables with both FEI & AERA horses.
• If you are not familiar with VGIH rides, information will be available on our website http://www.bullio.net/bullio-cup or please contact Ride Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO ENTER
Compulsory Nominations for ALL events including the intermediate and introductory rides. Nominations will open on 1st September 2019 unless otherwise advised.
Nominations for FEI rides will close on 21st October 2019.
Early Bird Ride Fees will cease on 25th October; after that date, all AERA entries will attract a late fee of $30.00.
Nominations for AERA Rides will close 30th October 2019.
The Official Nomination site can be found on our website www.bullio.net/bullio-cup and on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bulliocup. Once you have nominated, you will receive an email with instructions and links to print off all entry forms, Health Declarations and dinner tickets to bring to the ride.
Full Refunds will be made up to midnight on 1st November 2019. After that time, no refunds will be made unless there are extenuating circumstances. [Refunds may take up to 48 hours to return to the nominated account].
Course is moderate to challenging for the endurance and intermediate rides. Introductory rides will travel over easier terrain. Mostly good underfoot. Horses will need some fitness and will suit horses coming into the end of the season. Achievable novice course as proven in the 2018 course with an 86% completion rate overall. The Course is technical but fair to all who don’t treat it like a race track.
More information to follow as the ride is finalised.
RIDE BASE INFORMATION
No showers available. If no fire ban, fires will be allowed. Some firewood will be available but please bring supplies. Bring human drinking water. All dogs must be on leashes at all times
Catering/canteen from Saturday 9am ‘til required on Sunday. Pre booked Lamb on the spit dinner on Saturday night, tickets for this can only be purchased when nominating.